Автор Тема: СтанАх паундова милионерка...  (Прочетена 107535 пъти)

Muza

• Публикации: 4525
  • Респект: +1501
    • Профил
Re: СтанАх паундова милионерка...
« Отговор #30 -: 30 Август, 2010, 11:56:39 »
+1

Дай да шитнем онези моите, скъпите ливади. Нали ги знаеш?

Леле забогатЕхме...  >:(

Mr. Kim Woo Choong  - много му късо името на тоя, нЕкъв прошляк ще да е. Дан' ни лъжи, че ги има парите?  :D :D :D

Filip

• Публикации: 1026
  • Респект: +332
    • Профил
« Отговор #31 -: 30 Август, 2010, 14:42:38 »

Дай да шитнем онези моите, скъпите ливади. Нали ги знаеш?

Леле забогатЕхме...  >:(

Mr. Kim Woo Choong  - много му късо името на тоя, нЕкъв прошляк ще да е. Дан' ни лъжи, че ги има парите?  :D :D :D
     :D   Да знам ги ливадите.  Смятай ,че сме ги шитнали по илядо и кусур еуро кв.м. Обаче смятам  Джуджи да напише клауза в договора да запазим правото да окосим сЯното и за тази стопанска година. Елисата ,ще го преведе на старогръцки или коптийски,може и хох дойч ,че да го разбере и прошляка -Kim Woo Choong   ;) Разпитах що му било късо името. Га техните са хвърлили ламарината по стълбите да чуят кое име ще излезе,ламарината трЕснала само на три броя стълби. Стълбището било късо и от там и името.  :)

TOPTKO

• Публикации: 68
  • Респект: +8
    • Профил
« Отговор #32 -: 02 Септември, 2010, 16:50:48 »

dodo2

• Публикации: 3737
  • Респект: +310
    • Профил
« Отговор #33 -: 04 Септември, 2010, 23:16:50 »
Получих нигерийска реконтрадезинформация :)

Atn: My Dear,

I am Mrs Haley Anderson, I am a US citizen, 48 years Old. I reside here in New Braunfels Texas. My residential address is as follows. 108 Crockett Court. Apt 303, New Braunfels Texas, United States, am thinking of relocating since I am now rich. I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in Nigeria many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over US$28,000 while in the US, trying to get my payment all to no avail.

So I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my compensation documents, And I was directed to meet Barrister Geoffrey Okafor, who is the member of COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE, and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake. He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment.

Right now I am the most happiest woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds of $1,800,000.00. Moreover, Barrister Geoffrey Okafor, showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your name as one of the beneficiaries, and your email address, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you. I will advise you to contact Barrister Geoffrey Okafor.

You have to contact him directly on this information below.

COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE
Name : Barrister Geoffrey Okafor
Email: att_geoffreyokfor@mail.kz
TelPhone: +234 703 667 4681.

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing and make sure you send him your full details.

The only money I paid after I met Barrister Geoffrey Okafor was just US$580.00 for the paper works, take note of that Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact Barrister Geoffrey Okafor so that he can help you to Deliver your fund instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of money to complete your transaction.

Thank You and Be Blessed.

Mrs Haley Anderson.

elissa

• Публикации: 2070
  • Респект: +984
    • Профил
« Отговор #34 -: 12 Септември, 2010, 14:12:38 »
Настъпи и моя звезден час!  :D :D ;) Няма милион, но и на 600.000 не се мръщя!  ;)

Amount sent:........ $5000.00

But the directors of this payment says that you will have to update/renew
your file for the payment before we will give you the full information to
pickup the money , The total money on your name here is US$600,000,00 .We
will be sending $5000.00 to you everyday untill the payment is completed.
The update /renewal of your file here will cost you $160.00 only . (онли, онли ... ама от 30 прецакани, те ще си получават ежедневните  $5000.00  ;))

Please You are advice to adhere to this directive so that we can meet up
with the time scheduled for the sending $5000,00 to you everyday untill
you receive the total US$600,000.00,Please don't go for pickup untill I
give you the question and answer .

Get back to me so I can give you the name you will send the $160.00 to
.You can call me for more details :

Sincerely Regards
MR.PAUL TURNER.
Western Union Payment Officer
Phone: +2348184364371

Muza

• Профил
« Отговор #35 -: 03 Октомври, 2010, 21:19:06 »

FROM THE DESK OF MR JACOB DAVID
Western Union Money transfer
Welcome To Western Union Send Money Worldwide
From The Desk Of WESTERN UNION REMITTANCE DEPT

Our Ref:WUMT0XX2/9

Good day Beneficiary,

There is an issue with the Economics of West Africa Communities directing WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER in the amount of US$2.5m directed in cash credited to file's/9023118308/03, at the owner of this email address .The INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND contacted us for the release of your money a couple of hours ago due to your allocated security code. They said that they choose to send it to you through western union instead of courier services because there's many fake
courier company here so we don't trust any of them. We are unable to complete a transfer directed at an email address,so we require some more information in order to complete this transfer.

FULL NAME:
FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:
MOBILE PHONE NUMBER:
MARITAL STATUS AND AGE:
COUNTRY
OCCUPATION
You are advice to contact WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER BENIN REPUBLIC ,

Email Address westernunion_moneytransfer@mail.am
Contact Name;Mr.Jacob David
Phone number +229 9821 4150

Note: That this is not one of those African scams that all they are after is to ripe you off your money and at the end you will not receive your funds, but note that this is no scam and is directly from the Management of Western Union Money Transfer Benin Republic Head Office and our Motto is To Serve You Better. we will be sending you $6.000 Dollars every day because to transfer the total money to your account will cost you big money for the transferring.that is why united nations give us order to be sending you $6.000 Dollars every day.and bellow is the information of the first transfer to your name and you are advised to go to our web site and track your money and confirm the availability of your transfer of $6.000,00 USD:

Track western union money transfer web site / https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/orderStatus.asp?country=global

MTCN /4620932746

SENDER NAME /CANDIDE

LAST NAME/ ADAGBE

TEXT QUESTION/CANDIDE

ANSWER / ADAGBE

AMOUNT SENT:......$6.000.00
Contact us on our E-mail; westernunion_moneytransfer@mail.am

THE MANAGEMENT OF WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER,BENIN HEAD OFFICE.DISPATCHED THIS DAY

BEST REGARDS,

MR.JACOB DAVID

Yours in service
Financial Minister
Federal republic of Benin

Muza

• Профил
« Отговор #36 -: 03 Октомври, 2010, 21:25:47 »

Тук работата е сериозна. US army е намесена...

Hello ,

My name is 2nd LT. Franklin Mademan, a member of the U.S. army Medical Team, which was deployed to Iraq at the beginning of the war in Iraq. I would like to share some highly personal classified information about my personal experience and role which I played in the pursuit of my career serving under the U.S 1st Armored which was at the fore-front of the war in Iraq.

I would hold back certain information for security reasons for now until you have found the time to visit the BBC website stated below to enable you have an insight into what I intend sharing with you, believing that it would be of your desired interest one-way or the other.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm
Get back to me having visited the above website to enable us discuss in a more clarifying manner to the best of your understanding. I will be vivid and coherent in my next message in this regards, meanwhile, could you send me an email confirming that you have visited the site and that you have understood my intentions? I will await your thoughts via my personal email:-fkmademan@yahoo.com.hk.

Thanks,
Best Regards
2nd Lt. Franklin Mademan

Scyther

• Гост
« Отговор #37 -: 08 Октомври, 2010, 11:46:20 »
Аз пък вече съм в петролния бизнес. ;)

Attn:     I Want You To Patiently Read This Offer. I Am Mr. Pokuah YAA The Head Of Delegation To The World   Bank In West Africa. I Am The Linkman Between The Organization For Petroleum Exporting Countries -   Opec And The Petroleum Sector In A West African Country. I Also Attend Opec Meetings Constantly   In Geneva.     Through The Sale Of Our Allocated Oil Quota In Opec, I Was Able To Make USD14.Million.  (Forteen Million United States Dollars)I Want You To Assist Me To Claim This Money As I Cannot Claim It   Directly Because I Am Still A Civil Servant, And The Code Of Conduct Bureau Forbids Me To Acquire Such   Amount Of Money.     It Is On This Basis That I Am Contacting You For Assistance, If You Will Be Interested, Claim Documents   Will Been Processed And Sent To You. The Documents With Which The Fund Is Deposited Will Be   Changed To Reflect You As The New Beneficiary So That You Will Be Eligible To Collect The Fund On   My Behalf. You Shall Be Entitled To 30% Of The Total Funds While The Rest Will Be Given To Me On   Arrival In Your Country. I Am Aware Of The International Monitoring Of All Large-Scale Financial   Movements After The September 11th 2001 Terrorist Attack On America And To Avoid Any State Of   Financial Investigation I Will Provide A Classified Clearance Paper From The Relevant Body Which Will   Exonerate The Money From Either Drug, Money Laundered Or Terrorist Related Proceeds.     I Will Not Fail To Bring To Your Notice That This Business Is Risk Free And Doesn't Have Any Negative   Implication. You Should Not Entertain Any Fear As All Modalities For The Smooth And Easy Transfer Of   This Fund Have Been Finalized. If You Can Conveniently Assure Me Of Your Ability To Keep This Business  Very Secret And Confidential, You Can Write Back To Me Giving Me Your Telephone/Fax Numbers For   Easier Communication.     Expecting Your Response.     Best Regards,     Mr. Pokuah YAA   Alternative email:  mr.pokuahyyaa@gmail.com   

elissa

• Публикации: 2070
  • Респект: +984
    • Профил
« Отговор #38 -: 09 Октомври, 2010, 02:36:52 »
Аз пък съм в правителството на САЩ, ама не пазя мейла.
Нищо, те скоро ще ми "пишат" пак!  ;) :) :) :)

Filip

• Профил
« Отговор #39 -: 09 Октомври, 2010, 11:34:02 »
Добре сте вие! Мен няк'во нагло ко--ле ме изкарал умрял и иска да ми вземе спестяванията :o  Ето :   Western Union®Welcome to Barclays Bank Western Union DepartmentSending Money Worldwide I would like to let you know that the Board of Directors of Barclays Bank has agreed to release your funds $720,000.00) to you as requested. However, we are having a little problem as someone else showed up at the bank to make the claim. He came with a power of attorney you issued him and claimed you are dead and he wants to claim your funds. He left back to the United States today and insist we commence with his payment of $5000 daily as agreed by the bank executives after a two hours meeting. You are expected to get back to me and let me know if you sent him to come to the office to make this claim as he should be receiving his first Western Union Payment by tomorrow. If you don't have any idea of his coming to the bank to make the claim, then you are advised to get back to me immediately without any further delay. Also, provide me with a cell phone number I can contact you on at anytime as this is a very important situation and need your immediate attention. You can access your Western Union Account Online:Web Address: http://www.barclays.westernunion.serv.eu.tf/User Name: 8904838111Pin: 2546 Western Union®Western Union DepartmentBarclays Bank PlcSending Money WorldwidePhone Number: +44 704 574 9879 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting         
« Последна редакция: 09 Октомври, 2010, 11:37:26 от Filip »

Filip

• Профил
« Отговор #40 -: 09 Октомври, 2010, 11:41:44 »
Както казва Марк Твен ,,слуховете за моята смърт са силно преувеличени'' :) Филката нема да гушка букета ,а ще гушне 10 600 000 паунда.  8) Има светлина в тунела! И аз ,като г-жа Муза ще стана милионер в паундове  ;)  Please Read Carefully And Get Back to Me PLease. We wish to notify you AGAIN that you were listed as a beneficiary to the total sum of 10,600,000.00 GBP (Ten Million Six Hundred Thousand British Pounds) in the codicil and last testament of the deceased Name now withheld since this is our second letter to you.  We contacted you because you bear the surname identity and therefore can present you as the beneficiary to the inheritance.We therefore reckoned that you could receive these funds as you are qualified by your name identity.All the legal papers will be processed upon your acceptance.  Upon your acceptance of this deal,we request that you kindly forward to us your letter of acceptance, your name as written on your International passport,your occupation,your current telephone and fax numbers and a forwarding address to enable us file necessary LEGAL documents in your name at our high court probate division for the release of the funds in question.  Please contact me ASAP by e-mail so that we can get this done immediately.  Kind regards.   

Filip

• Профил
« Отговор #41 -: 09 Октомври, 2010, 11:50:23 »
Ся пък няк'в прошляк крал,крал та са олял ,а и иска хем да му помагам ,а  после да делим 70:30 .Ай сектир... Fidelity Investments International Oak hill house,130 Ton bridge, Hilden borough. Kent TN119DZ, United Kingdom. Attn: Sir/Madam,I am Dr. Williams Keys, The Fund Manager of Fidelity Investment, UK. I handle all our Investors Capital Project Funds which enabled me to secretly divert 1.2% of Investors Excess Return Capital Funds to our Magellan Trust Funds Account where anyone can be presented to claim the funds. To the tune of Ј 32,520,000. 00 has been diverted, representing 1.2% of Excess Return Capital Funds, and hereby looking for someone to trust who will stand as an Investor to receive the fund as Annual Investment Proceeds from Fidelity Marginal Capital. Our sharing ratio will be 70:30. You can reach me by email and I will direct you on what to do and also will like you to furnish me with your full detailed information(s). Upon your positive consideration and reply of this letter, I shall give you a confidential telephone number with which we can discuss the execution of the business. Please get back to me for more details. Expedite action is needed. Regards,Dr. Williams Keys

Muza

• Профил
« Отговор #42 -: 09 Октомври, 2010, 12:14:27 »
Добре сте вие! Мен няк'во нагло ко--ле ме изкарал умрял и иска да ми вземе спестяванията :o 

Ааааа....!  >:(

Ели, тука вече трябва да се намесиш. Искат да отмъкнат на Филката паричките!  *valcho* *valcho* *valcho*

Ако трябва, да викам US army, те мои хора. А, ти, направо се свързвай с Обама.   8) :D :D :D

Muza

• Профил
« Отговор #43 -: 22 Ноември, 2010, 18:14:58 »

Африкански „банкер“ измами стотици българи в интернет и източи банковите им сметки!
Стотици наивни българи са били измамени вчера сутринта, след като на личната им поща пристигнало писмо от африкански банкер, в което той предлага прехвърлянето на 11,5 млн. долара от фонд на загинали при самолетни катастрофи в личните им банкови сметки. Стотици българи се хванали на въдицата и решили да влязат в контакт с „мнимия“ банкер, представящ се за жител на Буркина Фасо. Направилите връзката получили подробности, като се появило и изискването да посочат банкова сметка и лични данни, на които да им бъде прехвърлена тлъстата сума. Неразумни нашенци изпълнили молбата, без да осъзнават, че по този начин са позволили от авоарите им да бъдат изтеглени пари.

1491 Африкански банкер измами стотици българи в интернет и източи банковите им сметки!Днес много хора осъзнали, че са станали жертва на измама и са потърсили съдействие от полицията.

Примамливата интернет „оферта“ е била подписана от подател с псевдоним Abubakar. Интересното е, че той използвал официозно звучащия имейл: department24@voila.fr, който се използва по принцип от държавни учреждения. Може би по този знак, нашите сънародници са се подвели, че са ударили джакпота. Представящият се като банкер подател твърди в писмото, че е сред хората, имащи правото да оперират с капиталите на загинали при самолетни катастрофи чужденци. domain fraud Африкански банкер измами стотици българи в интернет и източи банковите им сметки!Във фонда имало сума надхвърляща 100 млн. долара. Тя щяла да премине в собственост на държавния бюджет, тъй като изтичал определеният със закон срок за издирване на наследниците. Аbubакаr предлагал на приелите предложението му да продължат кореспонденцията с него, уж от съображения за сигурност, на друг адрес, този път изглеждащ личен: pabu80@voila.fr Той обещавал на жертвите си, че парите ще бъдат поделени в съотношение 60:40.

Цялата история доста напомня на едни други „спам афери“, като нигерийските измами, които също работеха по същата схема.

Бъдете изключително внимателни, когато получите подобно писмо на пощата си. От сектора „Компютърни престъпления“ съветват да не се поддавате на подобни „оферти“, с които си мислите, че всичките ви финансови проблеми ще бъдат решени. Рискувате да се получи точно обратното.

Интернет Измама - Господари На Ефира 07.06.2010

http://www.razkritia.com/66749/%D0%B0%D1%84%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B0%D0%BD%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B8-%D0%B1%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%BA%D0%B5%D1%80-%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%BC%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%B8-%D1%81%D1%82%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%B8%D1%86%D0%B8-%D0%B1%D1%8A%D0%BB/

gogolcho

• Публикации: 1453
  • Респект: +131
    • Профил
« Отговор #44 -: 07 Декември, 2010, 12:30:30 »
I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interested and get back to me if you are interested  for details as regards to the transfer of $24,500,000 to you. this money initially belongs to a client who died and had no next of kin in his account-opening package. in other to achieve this, I shall require your full name, and telephone number to reach you.Most importantly, a confirmation of acceptance from you after which I shall furnish you with the full details of this transaction

Reply via this email only minghoiyang005@kimo.com
regards,
Mr Ming Yang